4 days / 3 nights
This offer includes two nights in a comfortable chambre d'hôtes and a night of your choice in one of the four mountain refuges that can be reached on foot from the Upper Valpelline.
The difficulty levels of the routes to reach the refuges vary from "T: touristic" (1 hour on flat ground) to "EE: expert hikers" (4 hours uphill and a short final stretch equipped with fixed ropes) for those who want to spend the night at the edge of the glacier. All the routes are safe and clearly marked, suitable for hikers with a medium level of training.
From the place of your accommodation, you can take easy walks and trekking trips to magnificent little alpine lakes, the Montagnayes Nature Reserve, mountain passes and pastures with magnificent views over the Dent d'Hérens, Château des Dames and Becca di Luseney.
Price per person
|3 nights||adults||children aged 6/12|
in 3rd / 4th bed
|June - October
||€ 227||€ 138|
The price includes
- 2 nights' half board in a chambre d'hôtes, double/twin room accommodation
- buffet breakfast – three-course dinner - drinks excluded
- welcome aperitif with a sample of local produce: motsetta salami, fontina cheese, toma cheese, caprino goat's cheese, PDO-label Bosses ham, local sausage and boudin salami, rye bread, glass of wine
- 1 night's half board at the refuge of your choice (Prarayer, Crête Sèche, Nacamuli, Aosta), dormitory accommodation
- maps and indications provided by the organisers.
The price does not include
- sleeping bag or disposable sheets that can be bought in the refuge (€ 3 per person)
- tourist tax
- anything not mentioned under "The price includes".