4 / 6 days from
Enjoy serendipitous surprises all along your walking trip! Encounter chamois and alpine ibex in Gran Paradiso National Park and lakes and glaciers on Monte Rosa and Mont Blanc. Discover the historical importance of the Great St. Bernard area, the magnificent pyramid of the Matterhorn and the most amazing plant life to be found in the Alps in Mont Avic Natural Park.
Price per person (3-star hotel, double room)
|June - September||6-21 August|
|3 nights / 4 days + 2 walking trips
||€ 255||€ 295|
|5 nights / 6 days + 4 walking trips
||€ 445||€ 515|
The price includes
- accommodation in a double room at a 3-star hotel in the main valley
- half board – beverages are not included
- a nature guide to accompany you during all trips
- basic medical/luggage insurance.
The price does not include
- tourist tax
- transports and on-site transfers
- personal extras, tips
- anything not mentioned under "The price includes".
|Period:||June 14th (first hike) - September 13th (last hike)|
|Partecipants:||2 - 8 people|
|Hiking level:||Easy hiking|
|Time:||full day - from 3 to 5 hours walking|
|Physical fitness:||suitable for all from age 12|