4 days / 3 nights
To begin with, a snowcat ride to a cosy chalet on the slopes...
The first date for your calendar is 30 December in Pila, for the torchlit ski instructor's procession, which will end with a fireworks display on the snow. The evening will continue with an excursion on the slopes in a snowcat, which will take you to a wonderfully restored and cosy chalet dating back to 1770, where you will be served a menu inspired by a modern interpretation of the culinary tradition of the Aosta Valley.
To celebrate the lead up to the New Year in a friendly environment, you will enjoy a typical dinner in an agritourism restaurant.
Price per person in a double room — 3-star Hotel in the Central Aosta Valley
child 2/12 years
29 dicembre - 1 gennaio
The price includes:
- 3 nights in a hotel*** near Aosta with buffet breakfast
- welcome drink
- 30 December: dinner on the slopes in Pila in the charming chalet restaurant "La Société Anonyme de Consommation", on the night of the fireworks display and the torchlight procession of the ski instructors (culinary menu: 6 courses - wines not included; Children's menu: 4 courses – drinks not included)
- transport in snowcat (trip of around 15 minutes – covered and heated vehicle)
- New Year's feast in an agritourism restaurant, with a traditional Aosta Valley menu of 6 starters, 2 first courses, 2 second courses, dessert and sparkling wine –dinner ends at midnight.
The price does not include:
- transports not mentioned in the programme
- Aosta / Pila cablecar fare