The spectacular “Sky Way Monte Bianco” cableway leads you up to Punta Helbronner (3,500 m). A gourmet lunch on the scenic terrace of the Bellevue Restaurant at Pavillon du Mont-Fréty (2,173 m) follows, and relaxation in the hot tubs of the prestigious Pré-Saint-Dider spa tops off the day.
2 days / 1 night
- "SkyWay Monte Bianco" cableways Round Trip Ticket (Pontal d'Entreves / Punta Helbronner)
- Lunch at Bellevue Restaurant
- Afternoon entry to Pre-Saint-Didier spa (the entry ticket includes: bathrobe, towel, slippers kit; fruit, bakery products and herb teas buffet)
- Overnight stay in a charming 4-star hotel, with buffet breakfast
- Basic Travel Insurance.
Rates do not include:
- Transport, cable car trips not mentioned, on-site transfers
- Extras of personal nature, tips and porterage
- Changes to booked services unless previously agreed
Seasons and restrictions:
During high season periods (such as August and New Year's holidays) availability and prices are on request.
Children under 16 years of age are not allowed in the Spa. "SkyWay Monte Bianco" cableways are closed from 2/11 to 3/12.