2 days / 1 night from
The village of Bard is a gem of mediaeval architecture. Visitors can stroll through little mediaeval lanes and streets, visit buildings and palaces built by important families, cross narrow, elegant hump-backed bridges, with the sensation all the time that the village is there just for us to enjoy. The village of Bard is easy to reach, simple to find your way around, and is dominated by the huge military complex of the Bard Fort, up to which three lifts lead, offering exceptional views over the central valley and the stone roofs of the village.
This offer combines history, culture and relaxation with a pleasant food and wine experience, in the form of a gourmet dinner featuring typical regional produce. All right there on the spot, without any need for a car!
Prices per person sharing a twin room — Hotel Ad Gallias ****
|nights||adults||3rd bed||4th bed|
|Low season (May-December)||1||€ 169||€ 133||€ 113|
|High season (August and Italian long holiday weekends)||1||€ 193||€ 153||€ 133|
La quota comprende:
- one-night accommodation in the Hotel Ad Gallias ****, in the mediaeval village of Bard
- buffet breakfast
- gourmet dinner with tasting menu - 4 courses, excluding drinks
- 2 hours in the spa of the hotel, with sauna, steam bath, sensory shower, water jet massage - bathrobe, towel, selection of tisanes
- entry and independent visit to the "Museum of the Alps" in the Bard Fort
- meeting with a tourist guide for a guided tour of the Bard Fort, followed by a descent on foot towards the mediaeval village of Bard to admire the strategic and military aspects of the construction, as well as the geological, natural and landscape aspects of the area and other fascinating historical aspects.
La quota non comprende:
- tourist tax (€ 1 per night, to be paid at the hotel)
- anything not mentioned under "the price includes".